Welcome to the Tipsy Pig!
The Tipsy Pig is an American Gastrotavern and home away from home. We pride ourselves on a large and unique beer selection as well as an ever-changing seasonal gastro menu. Recently awarded the distinction of Top 10 New Restaurants & Top 100 Restaurants in the Bay Area by Michael Bauer, we love what we do everyday and love watching you all enjoy in merriment.
We are open 7 days a week, Monday & Tuesday from 5pm on, Wednesday-Friday 11:30am on for Lunch and Dinner and Saturday and Sunday from 11am for weekend brunch. Last dinner seating is between 10-11pm depending on the night, and the bar is open until 2am each night or until the last woman/man is left standing. We look forward to seeing you at The Tipsy Pig.
The Pig is open for Lunch Wednesday - Friday at 1130am each day....also M-W 5-7pm all bottles of wine are half off.
Press & Reviews...
- The Tipsy Pig was just featured on TLC's newest show Food Buddha.
- We are very proud to have been included in Michael Bauer's Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants
- The Pig was named as one of the Top 10 New Restaurants by M. Bauer & The SF Chronicle
- Patricia Unterman's SF Examiner Review
- Michael Bauer's Review calls The Tipsy Mac & Cheese "the best on the planet"
- The Chronicle kitchen breaks down the Tipsy Pig Mac & Cheese recipe.
- A little video to help you get to know us